Petworx Ilanga Mall
Petworx, Shop LG40, Ilanga Mall, West Acres, Nelspruit, 1200
Mon - Sat
9am - 6pm
9am - 3pm
9am - 5pm
For the treatment and prevention of tick, flea and mite infestations in dogs and cats. Bravecto® Spot-On can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). For the treatment of Otodectes spp. mite infestations in dogs and cats. In dogs, Bravecto® Spot-On provides immediate and persistent tick killing activity for 4 months and flea killing activity for 6 months. Bravecto® Spot-On is well tolerated in MDR1 dogs.
• Handle with caution.
• Do not use in the case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
• Parasites need to start feeding on the host to become exposed to fluralaner; therefore the risk of the transmission of parasite-borne diseases cannot be excluded, but is reduced by the speed of efficacy.
• Care should be taken to avoid contact with the eyes of the animal.
• Do not use directly on skin lesions.
• Dogs can be washed/shampooed 3 days after treatment.
• Safety in puppies less than 8 weeks old and/or dogs weighing less than 2 kg has not been established.
• The product should not be administered at intervals shorter than 8 weeks as the safety for shorter intervals has not been tested.
• Keep the product in the original packaging until use.
• Do not have contact with the animal or allow children to have contact with the animal until the application site is dry.
• The product is highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder
• For topical use only. Avoid oral ingestion.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
• Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after the product has been used.
• Do not store with food, drinks, medication or household products.
• Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste but in accordance with the National Environmental Management: Waste Act, 2008 (Act No. 59 of 2008). These measures should help to protect the environment.