Petworx Ilanga Mall
Petworx, Shop LG40, Ilanga Mall, West Acres, Nelspruit, 1200
Mon - Sat
9am - 6pm
9am - 5pm
9am - 5pm
Ectodex is a dip wash used for the control of demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, ticks and lice in dogs.
Controls demodectic mange, sarcoptic mange, ticks and lice.
Contains: Amitraz 12,5 % m/v
Store in a cool, dry place at or below 25 °C.
• Do not use on Chihuahuas.
• Do not use on dogs suffering from heat stress.
• Ectodex is not recommended for use on cats.
• Transient drowsiness may be noted at the demodectic mange dose. Recovery is spontaneous.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
• Although this remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety of conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and notify the registration holder.
• For use on dogs only.
• Wear rubber gloves when diluting and using the dip wash.
• Avoid contact with dip and wash immediately and thoroughly with soap and hot water after accidental contamination.
• Protect product from extreme heat and cold and from dampness.
• Tightly reseal the container if all the contents have not been used.
• Discard any unused dip wash and all empty containers according to local waste disposal regulations and do not reuse for any other purpose.
USE DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION
Teratology and reproduction studies in laboratory animals revealed no adverse effects.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE – USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
FOR EXTERNAL USE OF DOGS ONLY.
• Ectodex should not be mixed with any other dip.
• This dip wash must be freshly prepared prior to use.
Mix the required volume of Ectodex with the specified volume of lukewarm water in a plastic bucket.
Demodectic Mange: Repeat treatment 5 to 7 days later until no live mites can be identified or continue treatment for at least 3 weeks after all clinical signs have subsided.
Sarcoptic Mange: Repeat treatment 7 to 10 days later.
Ticks and Lice: Repeat treatment as necessary.